From page 56 of sticky wisdom.
The great innovation handbookâ€¦
Donâ€™t kill ideas, these phrases are key killers of ideas.
1. Yes, but
2. Weâ€™ve tried it before
3. That wonâ€™t work because
4. Have you really thought about the implications
5. We donâ€™t have time for this right now
6. Put it down on paper
7. Exactly how much is this idea of yours worth
8. Please do a cost benefit analysis
9. OK, I hear you but weâ€™ve just invested millions in doing it another way
10. Thatâ€™s fine in theory, but it wonâ€™t work like that.